Tuesday 26 February 2013

I am not a believer in Oscars: Sunny Deol



Bollywood actor Sunny Deol, who is busy promoting his film " I Love New Year", is satisfied with Indian audience and doesn't feel the need to go to the Oscars.



Sunny Deol revealed to reporters that "What is the need for Indians to go to the Oscars? (Indians ko Oscar jaane ki zaroorat kya hai?). Aren't we happy here? Make the Indian audience happy. We have a population of 130 crore, is it not enough?"

He won two national awards for his Bollywood block-busters Ghayal and Damini.

He revealed that "As an actor I want to do everything. With comedy, it gets gentler... in action, it's much about fighting. My fans should also see the other side of me."

His upcoming movie "I Love New Year" is a romantic comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment