Thursday 21 February 2013

VHP leader Praveen Togadia's Facebook page hacked



Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) leader Mr. Praveen Togadia was angry on his Facebook page status updates and said it was the work of hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds.



He said "I was informed by my friends yesterday that there had been strange posts, unlike those put by me on my Facebook page.

Further he said "To my utter shock I found that the page that I had myself created was no longer accessible to me and there were a couple of politically-coloured posts."

He added "I have urged the Facebook company to help me restore my access to the page and deny the same to anybody else unless officially authorised by me."

He revealed "I have also urged the Union government to help me locate the hackers and their politically-motivated masterminds for suitable action."

His page had many posts in few hours which are openly supportive of former BJP president Nitin Gadkari and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

No comments:

Post a Comment